How to reorganize a tablespace within Oracle Enterprise Manager 10g

From: Juerg <>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 01:46:20 -0800 (PST)

I tried to reorganize a tablespace (oracle an got the warning:

Reorganization includes a table with a LONG column. To support reorganization of
tables with LONG columns that are greater than 32KB the external procedure
MGMT$REORG_MOVELONGCOMMAND must be configured properly. It has been determined this external procedure is not currently configured as expected

I googled and in the documentation E14225-03 ( from Oracle I have founded a description to solve the problem. I tried this way, but without success.
problem: in the description is mentioned: $ORACLE_HOME/lib/, but there's not such file in my Oracle installation.

Any experience or ideas?
kind regards
Juerg Received on Tue Jan 26 2010 - 03:46:20 CST

Original text of this message