Re: Materialized Views

From: Mladen Gogala <no_at_email.here.invalid>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 21:51:56 +0000 (UTC)

On Tue, 12 Jan 2010 12:35:52 -0800, The Magnet wrote:

> Yes, I know what the error is. But what conditions? How simple can it
> get? A select statement with no joins, no referential constraints, a
> primary key, no indexes. It is only over a DB link. So, what is so
> complex?

It doesn't matter what's complicated or is not complicated. The errors tells you all that you need to know: Do not use ON COMMIT. There are nonfixed  bugs and it doesn't work. Period. A bug that is present since the version 8i is described in the Metastink id: 1385495.8

BTW, speaking of the Metastink, did you notice that sometimes the normal navigation keys do not work like they're expected?

--
http://mgogala.byethost5.com