Materialized Views

From: The Magnet <art_at_unsu.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 11:42:54 -0800 (PST)

I'm getting an error when I try an do a fast refresh on a materialized view. The base table is very simple, 3 columns. But, it exists over a database link. Like everyone else I am receiving a ORA-12054. I've had no luck with tryong everything out with all the example definitions. This is one table with a primary key, I do not know what could be more simple. I've pasted my definitions below.

BTW: I tried both INCLUDING and EXCLUDING on the log:

CREATE MATERIALIZED VIEW LOG ON WIDGET.WIDGETS WITH PRIMARY KEY
INCLUDING NEW VALUES; CREATE MATERIALIZED VIEW WIDGET.WIDGETS
REFRESH FAST ON COMMIT
AS
SELECT ROWID,
"WIDGET_ID",
"WIDGET_NAME",
"WIDGET_OPTIONS"

FROM "WIDGETS"_at_NIVA.COM; Received on Tue Jan 12 2010 - 13:42:54 CST

Original text of this message