Re: oracle and database ebooks

From: Mark D Powell <Mark.Powell2_at_hp.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 07:46:30 -0800 (PST)

On Dec 28, 4:56 pm, hpuxrac <johnbhur..._at_sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> On Dec 28, 4:33 pm, happy <ehabaziz2..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
>
> snip
>
> > I am searching for the best ebooks for :
> > 1-database systems
> > 2-oracle 11 sql/pl
> > 3-oracle 11 developer
>
> > Please recommend them for me .
>
> > Also I need to know the codes of those oracle tests :  oracle 11
> > developer , oracle 11 sql/pl.
>
> > Thanks in advance for your help.
>
> > Thanks
>
> Dunno about ebooks but try purchasing and reading anything by Tom Kyte
> or Jonathan Lewis.
>
> As a starting point Tom Kyte's Expert Oracle Database Architecture is
> a good idea.
>
> All of the oracle vendor documentation ( and most of it is pretty
> good ) is available online free tryhttp://tahiti.oracle.com

I went to the primary Oracle web site www.oracle.com and did a search on Oracle Certified Profession which lead me to

http://education.oracle.com/pls/web_prod-plq-dad/db_pages.getpage?page_id=39&p_org_id=1001&lang=US

which in turn lead me to a page with the 11g OCP test requirements for database associate, professional, and master listed at

http://education.oracle.com/pls/web_prod-plq-dad/db_pages.getpage?page_id=198&p_org_id=&lang=

HTH -- Mark D Powell -- Received on Wed Dec 30 2009 - 09:46:30 CST

Original text of this message