Re: confused In doing ORACLE DBA OR SQL SERVER DBA

From: hpuxrac <johnbhurley_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 14:27:55 -0800 (PST)

On Dec 16, 1:59 pm, Rohit <rohit.misri0..._at_gmail.com> wrote:

snip

> Hi All ,
>
> i am going to start a Course for Oracle Dba
>
> But i am lil bit confused In doing ORACLE DBA OR SQL SERVER DBA
>
> any of you  please help me out with this confusion shall i start
> Oracle or Sql as far as market recommendations are required
>
> Please do the need full..

In general if you only goal is to make the most money then the Oracle DBA work pays much better.

That's assuming that you can land and keep a job as an Oracle DBA which may be an optimistic assumption.

Experience not training and/or certificates counts the most in actually getting a job working as an Oracle DBA.

English might also be a course worth considering. Received on Wed Dec 16 2009 - 16:27:55 CST

Original text of this message