Re: confused In doing ORACLE DBA OR SQL SERVER DBA

From: ddf <>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 11:44:45 -0800 (PST)

Comments embedded.

On Dec 16, 1:59 pm, Rohit <> wrote:
> Hi All ,
> i am going to start a Course for Oracle Dba

So you've already paid the fees for this and now you're changing your mind?

> But i am lil bit confused In doing ORACLE DBA OR SQL SERVER DBA

Why, then, did you sign up for the Oracle DBA coursework? I'm confused, now.

> any of you  please help me out with this confusion shall i start
> Oracle or Sql as far as market recommendations are required

Which market are you considering? In the U.S. you could go either way and, most likely, find work (even for a beginner), however you did not specify which 'market recommendations' interest you. And you haven't mentioned which product interests you more. Possibly you should investigate this yourself and make your own choices.

> Please do the need full..

That's really an issue for YOU to decide.

David Fitzjarrell Received on Wed Dec 16 2009 - 13:44:45 CST

Original text of this message