Re: looking out for Rbac with Financial

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 09:00:35 -0800 (PST)

On Dec 16, 2:44 am, Hary <harendrakishore..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello ,
>
> I am looking out for some one with Valid UK Visa and exp. with RBAC
> with Financial skills set.
>
> Interested , Pl. do send your resume ASAP.

Hello

This is not a job board, and anyone who posts jobs here is considered a lowly spammer, or worse. Please know there are charters for these groups that you are expected to be aware of before you post. The place to post jobs is comp.databases.oracle.marketplace. Please remove your post and apologize. We need to be vigilant about not allowing commercial posts here, groups can be ruined amazingly fast as thousands of recruiters across the globe each spew thousands of postings over and over and over again.

jg

--
_at_home.com is bogus.
"Texting has increased manyfold over the past 6 years."