Re: Documentation

From: Mark D Powell <>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 08:11:04 -0800 (PST)

On Dec 8, 10:58 am, The Magnet <> wrote:
> Why does Oracle make things so difficult.  We are looking for the
> documentation for Standard Edition 1 for 11g r2 on Linux x86.  Cannot
> find it anywhere.  Lot's of links to mane SE 1 things, but no real
> documentation.  Does anyone have that link?
> Thanks!

To add to what others have said. If you entered an SR and had support send you a CD set then a documentation disk should have been part of the CD set.

While using the online site is good I like to have a local copy in case I do not have an Internet connection available which is true when I VPN in from home or work on servers behind the firewall with no Internet access. To obtain a download of the documentation for 11gR1 try

HTH -- Mark D Powell -- Received on Wed Dec 09 2009 - 10:11:04 CST

Original text of this message