Re: Documentation

From: Gints Plivna <>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 09:03:23 -0800 (PST)

There isn't special documentation for SE. I like this doc site as a starting point. You should look into normal documentation for necessary version and then in Licensing Information (for 11g rel 2 it is here ) in chapter 1 Oracle Database Editions -> Table 1-1 Feature Availability for Oracle Database Editions to find out what is in SE and what isn't.

Gints Plivna