Re: SYS login possible in sqlplus, but not in Enterprise Manager

From: Dave Yoda <>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 09:13:17 +0100

Thanks everybody!

After many repos recreations I finally give up. EM got me. Everything looks fine, but sys and system are locked out. Bollocks - I just create a new user with sysdba-rights via sqlplus and be done with it. Damn EM eats up years of my life...

As from now on I'll stick to my good old b/w-GUI called sqlplus...

Cheers everyone!