Which options in 11g have to be licensed?

From: GaryA <garyinri_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 12:32:37 -0800 (PST)

Hello.
Product is Oracle 11g Enterprise Edition.

I am creating an database using the Database Configuration Assistant. During the install, the following products are automatically checked off for installation:

Oracle JVM
Oracle Text
Oracle XML DB
Oracle Multimedia
Oracle OLAP
Oracle Spatial
Oracle Ultra Search
Enterprise Manager Repository
Oracle Application Express
Oracle Warehouse Builder

Which, if any, of these are licensed as part of the Oracle 11g EE license? (At this time we have not purchased any additional options.)

I fairly sure that OLAP and Spatial are separately licensed options, but I'm not sure about the others.

Can anyone offer some guidance? I don't want to install waht is not licensed.

Thank you.
Gary Received on Thu Nov 19 2009 - 14:32:37 CST

Original text of this message