Re: ttf2tfm file conversion pcl on Reports

From: JasiekS <>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 12:27:49 +0100

Użytkownik "hehehe" <m_at_m.ccc> napisał w wiadomości news:hcn6gg$nf1$

> I need to print by Oracle Reports using pcl language so i need to
> my ttf font to tfm file for laserjet 4 printer any idea?

Why couldn't you use built-in fonts? You can use Esc(17U, Esc(2N or Esc(9E PCL commands to obtain Polish characters in PC-852, ISO-8859-2 or Win-1250, respectively. Your printer supports these in CG Times, Univers, Courier, and Letter Gothic. Scroll down this page to find links to reference manuals. The Comparison Guide is most complete.

Warsaw, Poland