Re: Metalink, love and bullets

From: joel garry <>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 13:46:33 -0800 (PST)

On Nov 16, 1:25 pm, Mladen Gogala <> wrote:
> I ran into the following article on CW:
> Of course, the article is about everybody's favorite Oracle Support
> portal and the recent travails. There is a link pointing to Nuno's blog
> there, and it's also worth reading:
> The Warticki blog, which prompted such a strong but justified reaction
> can be found here:
> --

"Please rate your experience with Oracle Corporate communications/ interaction regarding My Oracle Support since November 09, 2009" results in the Daniel Fink poll referenced by Warticki looks like flippin' the bird. As well it should.

-- is bogus.
“This isn't environmentalists opposing renewable energy.  This is
environmentalists opposing inappropriate industrial development.” -
Environmentalist opposing renewable energy.