Re: metalink still unuseable the 2nd day ...

From: Steve Howard <stevedhoward_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 17:27:48 -0800 (PST)

On Nov 12, 6:12 pm, joel garry <joel-ga..._at_home.com> wrote:

http://forums.oracle.com/forums/thread.jspa?messageID=3892731

LOL! I hadn't seen that post. If Chris Warticki still has a job, I would be shocked. What a pompous a$#.

I'm sitting out here trying to figure out why an instance in my mission critical cluster is dumping ORA-07445's like a faucet, during which time I can't login to metalink about 40% of the time. At literally the same time, he's insulting customers that aren't using their great new technology...which is exactly what he's doing no matter how many times he claims he's FOR the customers. Received on Thu Nov 12 2009 - 19:27:48 CST

Original text of this message