Re: I can't get logged into the new improved metalink...

From: Mladen Gogala <>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 22:11:11 +0000 (UTC)

On Thu, 12 Nov 2009 22:04:35 +0100, Gerard H. Pille wrote:

> justalowlydba wrote:

>> Any luck other than a just wait as see approach?

> A great time to switch to PostgreSQL

Interesting comment. I am currently being involved in a project which strives to replace one Oracle database with a PostgreSQL equivalent. Have you had any experiences with that? PostgreSQL user group in my town doesn't really exist and there are many rumors circulating around. I don't know where are you located, but if you are within 15 miles of the Times Square, we can meet and have a cup of coffee.