Re: anyone able to access metalink today?

From: The Boss <usenet_at_No.Spam.Please.invalid>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 23:22:57 +0100

joel garry wrote:
> On Nov 11, 2:31 am, Noons <wizofo..._at_yahoo.com.au> wrote:
>> joel garry wrote,on my timestamp of 11/11/2009 6:18 AM:
>>

>>> Neener neener
>>> neener!http://blogs.oracle.com/Support/2009/11/classic_metalinknanananahnana...
>>
>> How professional and respectful!
>>
>> And here is my
>> reply:http://dbasrus.blogspot.com/2009/11/quite-frankly-warticki-you-should...
>
> Why don't you tell us what you really think? :-D
>
> BTW, CW lined out the clueless word in the blog post. I think he was
> trying to be funny, FWIW.

CW actually apologised:
http://blogs.oracle.com/Support/2009/11/oracle_customer_support_ok_i_t.html

Probably after reading this article in CW (!): http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9140613/Users_call_new_Oracle_support_portal_a_fiasco_?taxonomyId=1

BTW: I must have been very lucky; I didn't try to login to MOS until 10 minutes ago, and got in like a flash ... (which is to say: it is performing the same as it was doing 1 or 2 weeks ago, which is worse than Classic ML, but acceptable for my limited needs)

Cheers!

--
Jeroen