Re: metalink still unuseable the 2nd day ...

From: MBPP <mpacheco_brazil_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 06:38:12 -0800 (PST)

On Nov 11, 6:27 am, Steve Howard <stevedhow..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 11, 9:11 am, hpuxrac <johnbhur..._at_sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>
> > Still broken ... ( broken differently than yesterday ).
>
> > Get message
>
> > My Oracle Support Services Error
>
> > A server connection error occurred.
>
> > You cannot continue
>
> > Please try again later.
>
> > It looks like Noons nailed it on his blog post sad to say but true.
>
> This is the exception I have been getting since early yesterday
> afternoon (other than around 8PM last night, anyway).

IE also worked fine (version 8). I also noted they call the SWF directly without a "wrapper" to check Flash version, etc. My Flash version here is 10.0.32, try to upgrade if you have version 9, maybe it can help? I read somewhere that they demand 9.0.115 or greater I think. Received on Wed Nov 11 2009 - 08:38:12 CST

Original text of this message