Re: anyone able to access metalink today?

From: Steve Howard <>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 06:06:47 -0800 (PST)

On Nov 9, 10:45 am, gs <> wrote:
> I have tried several times, just get a blank page with FF and a
> connection error on IE - latest flash player etc. is installed.
> Just curious if others are able to get in..
> cheers

Sorry for starting a new thread on this yesterday, this one completely got past me. I finally got in last night around 8PM. This morning, I'm getting no love.

I really think Oracle is getting too large for their own good. This has to be one of the worst software project releases I have ever seen.

Steve Received on Wed Nov 11 2009 - 08:06:47 CST

Original text of this message