Re: anyone able to access metalink today?

From: Noons <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 21:31:41 +1100

joel garry wrote,on my timestamp of 11/11/2009 6:18 AM:

> Neener neener neener! http://blogs.oracle.com/Support/2009/11/classic_metalinknanananahnana.html

How professional and respectful!

And here is my reply:
http://dbasrus.blogspot.com/2009/11/quite-frankly-warticki-you-should.html

Probably gonna ensure that I'll never receive one of their "awards". Or indeed the promised "golf day" after we padded their pockets to the tune of 6 figure license fees and yearly maintenance updates...

(BTW, I never intended to accept the promise: it'd be unprofessional to do so. Yes, I know, it's a quaint dba 1.0 concept, professionalism...)

But then again: since when did any of that stop me? :) Received on Wed Nov 11 2009 - 04:31:41 CST

Original text of this message