Re: anyone able to access metalink today?

From: Shakespeare <>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 21:49:02 +0100

joel garry schreef:
> On Nov 10, 12:40 am, Noons <> wrote:

>> gs wrote,on my timestamp of 10/11/2009 2:45 AM:
>>> I have tried several times, just get a blank page with FF and a
>>> connection error on IE - latest flash player etc. is installed.
>>> Just curious if others are able to get in..
>> After quite a few tries, finally got in.
>> It had lost all my prior customizations.
>> Then when I tried to customize the dashboard,
>> it crashed FF and IE.
>> Ah well, I'm gonna give it another coupla days
>> before bothering...
> Neener neener neener!
> jg
> --
> is bogus.

"In case you didnít read in the FAQ Ė there will be an HTML version for anyone unable to use flash. Hint: If your browser allows flash, there isnít an HTML option. Youíll have to figure out the rest."

Well, I did! Enjoy:

And now we are waiting for commercial breaks every 4 to 5 minutes.....

Shakespeare Received on Tue Nov 10 2009 - 14:49:02 CST

Original text of this message