I can't get logged into the new improved metalink...

From: Steve Howard <stevedhoward_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 09:33:12 -0800 (PST)

..from three different browsers on two separate OS'....but the flash error message that comes flying in from the top right corner of the screen, getting bigger every millisecond, makes it all worthwhile! I start giggling when I see it, like a child on Christmas morning.

"A server connection error occurred. You cannot continue Please try again later."

I have been getting this since yesterday morning. Yeah, this new system is freakin' great :( Received on Tue Nov 10 2009 - 11:33:12 CST

Original text of this message