Re: this was a strange email subject line from a vendor

From: hpuxrac <johnbhurley_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 17:39:47 -0800 (PST)

On Nov 9, 4:25 pm, Palooka <nob..._at_nowhere.invalid> wrote:

snip

> Besides which, you publish your email address on Usenet and then blame
> IBM when you get spammed? Unreal.

Maybe you missed the line in my first posting ... aka

Reminder: IBM Systems Training gives you skills and a gift card, too!

Take a deep breath and relax from time to time!

What was my line on this topic "this was a strange email subject line from a vendor"?

Maybe you are just not understanding ... I thought it was funny! Gives you skills and a gift card too ... Received on Mon Nov 09 2009 - 19:39:47 CST

Original text of this message