Queries Per Second

From: The Magnet <art_at_unsu.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 08:13:26 -0800 (PST)

I'm looking over OTN & Metalink. We're looking for a way to see if we can capture how many queries per second are submitted to Oracle.

Whether or not the get a cache hit is not important, just the number per second. Out Unix guys are setting up some sort of load balancer and want to know this.

We're on 10.2 on a Linux platform. Does Oracle provide any of this? Maybe something that shows it in a different interval and we can get an average?

Sys Admins always want the world. Received on Mon Nov 09 2009 - 10:13:26 CST

Original text of this message