A very cool thing...

From: Dan <dan.cernaianu_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 04:36:45 -0800 (PST)

The AutoBlow is a SexToy that is new on the market , look at the 5 top
reasons why you wold buy the machine  ( http://www.auto-blowjob.blogspot.com ) :
1.The Autoblow is Automatic. The Autoblow is the world's first robotic
blowjob machine, meaning that you can enjoy a hands-free realistic blowjob, whenever you want, wherever you want. The Autoblow is the male sex toy that does all the work for you, leaving you free to experience orgasms the way they were meant to be - hands free. 2. The Autoblow is Realistic. The inside of the Autoblow is constructed from a life-like silicone which feels similar to a mouth or throat.  The beads, attached to a small motor, grab your cock and jerk it, mimicking the feeling of a hand or the feeling of tight lips wrapped around it.  It is the most realistic sex toy for men available.
3. The Autoblow will help you improve stamina & performance. We all wished we could last longer - but now its possible to do something about it. Because you control the speed of the Autoblow's sucking motion, you can practice getting your dick sucked at different intensities, testing your stamina.  Other male masturbation toys don't
offer this helpful feature. Whether you last for just a few minutes or
you are capable of going for hours, our futuristic sex toy for men will  help you fine-tune your ability to blast only when you are truly
ready.
4. The Autoblow is safe. The Autoblow can help prevent the spread of disease and unwanted pregnancy.  Instead of putting your penis into a women who could be, for all you know, a carrier of a disease, put it in the Autoblow and relax, knowing you are safe from the dangers of STDs.  This adult male toy can provide an intense orgasm without the risk of transmitting disease, and you certainly cannot make it pregnant (we tried).
5. Compared with the alternatives, the Autoblow provides an inexpensive blowjob. The Autoblow is a one time purchase, and won’t wear out until it has provided you with hundreds, if not thousands of blowjobs.  If you go to a prostitute, a blowjob can run you between $50-$150, just for a single shot! If you have a girlfriend, the customary pre-blowjob activities (dinner, drinks, movie) can easily run you $100, just for the single shot! And if you have a wife…you have to be married and the costs involved in that are enormous. So… amortized over time, the Autoblow is CHEAP! You can check out the website here : http://www.auto-blowjob.blogspot.com Received on Sun Nov 08 2009 - 06:36:45 CST

Original text of this message