Re: performance issue after upgrade to oracle linux 32 bit.

From: Randolf Geist <>
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 01:43:01 -0800 (PST)

On Nov 8, 2:54 am, lsllcm <> wrote:
> The trace file is too long, I have saperated into 6 parts, to see
> whole information of each part, please click read more link in the
> left bottom.

Well, if you check your posts you might realize that "part 4" is missing. So either you managed to post everything in 5 parts, or one part is missing. The numbering suggests the latter, that's why I and Charles mentioned that probably a part of the trace file is not available. I'm aware of the "read more->download" procedure, but it doesn't help if part 4 has not been posted.

Oracle related stuff blog:

SQLTools++ for Oracle (Open source Oracle GUI for Windows): Received on Sun Nov 08 2009 - 03:43:01 CST

Original text of this message