Re: performance issue after upgrade to oracle 11.2.0.1 linux 32 bit.

From: Randolf Geist <mahrah_at_web.de>
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 01:43:01 -0800 (PST)

On Nov 8, 2:54 am, lsllcm <lsl..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> The trace file is too long, I have saperated into 6 parts, to see
> whole information of each part, please click read more link in the
> left bottom.

Well, if you check your posts you might realize that "part 4" is missing. So either you managed to post everything in 5 parts, or one part is missing. The numbering suggests the latter, that's why I and Charles mentioned that probably a part of the trace file is not available. I'm aware of the "read more->download" procedure, but it doesn't help if part 4 has not been posted.

Regards,
Randolf

Oracle related stuff blog:
http://oracle-randolf.blogspot.com/