Re: AskTom is down

From: Charles Hooper <>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 09:00:54 -0800 (PST)

On Nov 4, 11:28 am, Mladen Gogala <> wrote:
> Did Tom Kyte finally decide to leave Oracle Corp. and  work for Microsoft?
> Here is what I get when trying to connect to
> Oracle Corp
> Website Unavailable
> The website you are trying to access is currently unavailable
> Please visit the Current Status Page to check for any planned or
> unscheduled outages
> If your application is down and you do not see anything on Current Status,
> please either call the helpdesk or log an iSupport ticket.
> Please be sure to include the URL you were trying to access so we can more
> effectively troubleshoot your problem.
> We apologize for any inconvenience this downtime may cause.
> Global IT GRID SERVICES team

Maybe this will help?

Maybe the site is now part of the site that hosts the Oracle documentation library?

Which redirected me to here:

(Side note: searching still returns web pages if someone needs documentation contents)

Charles Hooper
IT Manager/Oracle DBA
K&M Machine-Fabricating, Inc. Received on Wed Nov 04 2009 - 11:00:54 CST

Original text of this message