AskTom is down

From: Mladen Gogala <no_at_email.here.invalid>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 16:28:57 +0000 (UTC)

Did Tom Kyte finally decide to leave Oracle Corp. and work for Microsoft? Here is what I get when trying to connect to AskTom.oracle.com:

Oracle Corp
Website Unavailable

The website you are trying to access is currently unavailable

Please visit the Current Status Page to check for any planned or unscheduled outages

If your application is down and you do not see anything on Current Status, please either call the helpdesk or log an iSupport ticket.

Please be sure to include the URL you were trying to access so we can more effectively troubleshoot your problem.

We apologize for any inconvenience this downtime may cause.

Global IT GRID SERVICES team

--
http://mgogala.freehostia.com