Re: Dataguard and OEM

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 10:53:07 -0800 (PST)

On Nov 1, 1:01 pm, Mladen Gogala <gogala.mla..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 01 Nov 2009 11:49:08 +0100, Fabrice wrote:
> > You can avoid to read my post if you don't want.
>
> I can't know that without opening it. Please, go and subscribe to
> oracle-l. That is for beginners. This is not.
>
> --http://mgogala.freehos.com

I disagree. Why would this not be for beginners? See How to Ask Questions the Smart Way. Does that not specifically say newbies in its target audience? Non-beginners are an afterthought there. We don't exclude newbies, we just insist they ask decent questions. dbconsole/grid questions aren't necessarily indecent. But not searching the web is indecent: http://forums.oracle.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=837701

jg

--
_at_home.com is bogus.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/joel_garry/440884428/sizes/o/in/set-72157600038287580/