Re: Dataguard and OEM

From: joel garry <>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 10:53:07 -0800 (PST)

On Nov 1, 1:01 pm, Mladen Gogala <> wrote:
> On Sun, 01 Nov 2009 11:49:08 +0100, Fabrice wrote:
> > You can avoid to read my post if you don't want.
> I can't know that without opening it. Please, go and subscribe to
> oracle-l. That is for beginners. This is not.
> --

I disagree. Why would this not be for beginners? See How to Ask Questions the Smart Way. Does that not specifically say newbies in its target audience? Non-beginners are an afterthought there. We don't exclude newbies, we just insist they ask decent questions. dbconsole/grid questions aren't necessarily indecent. But not searching the web is indecent:

-- is bogus.