Re: Anyone been able to raise Steve Adams at oracle-l?

From: hpuxrac <>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 04:39:18 -0700 (PDT)

On Oct 27, 5:31 am, Noons <> wrote:

> > Don't choke on your popcorn Noons :-)
> *Now* it's my fault?
> <munchmunchmunch>
> PS: Seriously, I do apologize for bringing this up.
> I should have remembered how Mladen feels about it and that it'd elicit strong
> reactions.  I am sorry.

What now you cannot ask questions here on cdos Noons? Not your problem if some people have hurt feelings. There is always the choice of just scrolling on by.

It does have to be a first time seeing you post "I am sorry" ... is this some strange parallel universe where the DC superhero's have morphed into the X men? Received on Tue Oct 27 2009 - 06:39:18 CDT

Original text of this message