Re: Anyone been able to raise Steve Adams at oracle-l?

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 01:49:56 +0000 (UTC)

On Sat, 24 Oct 2009 18:00:30 -0700, hpuxrac wrote:

> On Oct 24, 8:42 pm, Mladen Gogala <gogala.mla..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
>
> snip
>

>> Ah, Steve has singlehandedly destroyed the Oracle-L and rendered it
>> useless. It coincided with his Ixora site becoming totally useless. Is
>> the protection of the morons on oracle-l his only occupation in life or
>> does he have something else to do?

> Why don't you let us know how you really feel?

You say "us" as in many of you? Who are you speaking for? All the members of your household, goldfish included? Did someone give you permission to represent him in this matter or you just want to cowardly hide yourself behind "us"?
What's that to you, what's your problem? Steve Adams is a prick who turned oracle-l into a useless marketing forum and banned me from the list, despite the fact that I was on that list long before him. You, with your protecting the feelings of the lazy morons, are exactly like Steve. Fortunately, there are guys like Sybrand on this forum, which means that morons like dbaplusplus and zigzagdba have probably gone over to oraclel.  There are no moderators here and, from time to time, there is even an interesting thread. Did I mention that there are no moderators here? Not you, neither me nor "us".

--
http://mgogala.freehostia.com