Comparisons Oracle to Oracle

From: Arne Ortlinghaus <>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 11:37:25 +0200

I have made some performance comparison tests on test computers and it has turned out that the Oracle 11 databases are in general slower compared to the Oracle 10 databases by 10 to 30%. The databases are running on Windows Vista and Windows 2003 64 Bit. We hope that the release 2 of Oracle 11 gives some enhancements because in general there are not many advantages regarding new features useable for us.

Has someone made similar comparison results?

Arne Ortlinghaus
ACS Data Systems Received on Thu Oct 22 2009 - 04:37:25 CDT

Original text of this message