Re: How to trigger which program updated a table ?

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 17:36:41 -0700 (PDT)

On Sep 23, 3:23 pm, Palooka <nob..._at_nowhere.com> wrote:
> On 23/09/09 19:59, Mladen Gogala wrote:> On Wed, 23 Sep 2009 09:01:53 -0700, joel garry wrote:
>
> >> Note that all that information is easily spoofable, so I echo Palooka
> >> and Mladen:  Why?
>
> > That was Palooka's question. I have my very own and uniquely obnoxious
> > way of asking such questions. I've been a computer geek for more than 20
> > years now and my personality is beyond repair now.

I first discovered computers in the early '70s, but didn't really get serious about it until '80. I may be less serious now. I think the turning point may have been when I couldn't find the free thumb drive from Oracle amid the detritus in my home office, and realized I didn't really care.

> Your question and mine were similar. Mine was just more succinct.
> (gloat), ;-)

Questions like that will break the computer!

jg

--
_at_home.com is bogus.
http://translate.google.ru/translate?hl=ru&sl=ru&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.oracle.com%2Fglobal%2Fru%2Foramag%2Fmayjune2007%2Frussia_oracle_facts1.html