Re: broken again?

From: Mark D Powell <>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 07:18:46 -0700 (PDT)

On Sep 18, 10:42 am, gazzag <> wrote:
> On 18 Sep, 14:22, Mark D Powell <> wrote:
> > I am not aware of the site being down often or for long periods of
> > time.  The manuals are also avilable at alternate online sites.
> > HTH -- Mark D Powell
> It seems to have had its fair share of glitches on-and-off over the
> past few months.  Myself and a number of colleagues have noticed its
> seemingly intermittent nature.
> I am aware of manuals being available elsewhere, thank you;  I think
> you miss the point.
> Cheers,
> Gareth

No, I got your point that Tathi has not been as reliable as you think it should be. As I stated I was unaware that Tathi had been unavailable, and I pointed out that Oracle provides alternate online sources so unless all sites are down you have online access available to you.

HTH -- Mark D Powell -- Received on Mon Sep 21 2009 - 09:18:46 CDT

Original text of this message