Re: tahiti.oracle.com broken again?

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 08:56:28 -0700 (PDT)

On Sep 18, 7:42 am, gazzag <gar..._at_jamms.org> wrote:
> On 18 Sep, 14:22, Mark D Powell <Mark.Pow..._at_eds.com> wrote:
>

> > I am not aware of the site being down often or for long periods of
> > time.  The manuals are also avilable at alternate online sites.
>
> > HTH -- Mark D Powell
>
> It seems to have had its fair share of glitches on-and-off over the
> past few months.  Myself and a number of colleagues have noticed its
> seemingly intermittent nature.
>
> I am aware of manuals being available elsewhere, thank you;  I think
> you miss the point.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Gareth

I'm hoping it's just 11.2 manuals being updated.

I gave up keeping it local, 'cause then I have to keep it updated on multiple computers. I do feel silly when the site is down, though.

jg

--
_at_home.com is bogus.
http://www3.signonsandiego.com/stories/2009/sep/18/ftc-files-charges-fraud-against-home-loan-service/?uniontrib