Re: oracle windows handle leak ?

From: Mark D Powell <>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 06:52:16 -0700 (PDT)

On Sep 11, 12:38 pm, mokk <> wrote:
> additional info
> both database on one server.
> os - windows 2003

I used to have information about a problem very similar to the issue your posted only the use of a database link was not required to create the problem. If I still have any notes on the issue I would need the Oracle error message information that should be in the alert log when a session or the database instance is crashed due to the issue.

I think this problem might still exist in early versions of 9.2 but is fixed by

Upgrading the 9.0 database to or or 11.x would be an obvious recommendation.

HTH -- Mark D Powell -- Received on Sat Sep 12 2009 - 08:52:16 CDT

Original text of this message