Re: oracle 9.0.1.5 windows handle leak ?

From: Mark D Powell <Mark.Powell_at_eds.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 06:52:16 -0700 (PDT)

On Sep 11, 12:38 pm, mokk <i..._at_mail.ru> wrote:
> additional info
> both database on one server.
> os - windows 2003

I used to have information about a problem very similar to the issue your posted only the use of a database link was not required to create the problem. If I still have any notes on the issue I would need the Oracle error message information that should be in the alert log when a session or the database instance is crashed due to the issue.

I think this problem might still exist in early versions of 9.2 but is fixed by 9.2.0.6.

Upgrading the 9.0 database to 9.2.0.8 or 10.2.0.4 or 11.x would be an obvious recommendation.

HTH -- Mark D Powell -- Received on Sat Sep 12 2009 - 08:52:16 CDT

Original text of this message