IOT table index got corrupted with no backup of table

From: aman.oracle.dba <aman.oracle.dba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 22:58:18 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All,

IOT table in our database env. got corrupted in last december. Now some people want to use old archive data from this table. But there is corruption in its index (Physical - 17, Logical - 180, no. of datafiles - 60, size of index - 111GB). We don't have this old backup, so we can't recover it from that.

We have already tested DBMS_REPAIR, BLOCKRECOVER - RMAN, exp/imp but nothing it working...

Can any one please give suggest.
is there any way we can recover uncorrupted data from this table ?

Thanks Received on Thu Sep 10 2009 - 00:58:18 CDT

Original text of this message