Re: Index question

From: <stevedhoward_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 06:18:46 -0700 (PDT)

On Aug 26, 3:27 am, Mladen Gogala <gogala.mla..._at_bogus.email.invalid> wrote:

Hi Mladen,

I tried to post this twice and google groups barked, so I apologize if it shows up multiple times.

We have to rebuild the index if for no other reason than performance. However, I do have clone of this database where I can replicate the condition on the same table/index with different values, so I will use that for an SR and report back to the group.

Thanks all for validating that I wasn't losing my mind.

Thanks,

Steve Received on Wed Aug 26 2009 - 08:18:46 CDT

Original text of this message