Re: Death of the DBA

From: Noons <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 22:49:53 +1000

John Hurley wrote,on my timestamp of 20/08/2009 10:06 PM:
>>> What the biggest threat for the Oracle DBA?
>> Ignorants who ask the question.

> Nuno this just doesn't sound like you. You are not blogging and only
> posting here every once in a while.

Yeah, I'm busy with paying work. And?

> Helma is a regular contributor over here at cdos.

Oh! Is the number of posts a credibility factor all of a sudden now? Since when?
Maybe we should have an award for trolling often? I can see it already: the "Usenet Ace Director" perhaps? Sorry: not interested.

> What's up dude?

Sick of this "death of dba" utter nonsense. How long has it been since it started?
Only 10 years now?
Has it happened?
No.
End of story. Received on Thu Aug 20 2009 - 07:49:53 CDT

Original text of this message