Re: Problem with tablespace file size limit

From: jstuglik <jakub.stuglik_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 03:34:51 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you very much for your help.
It seems strange, I agree, that I don't want to add another datafile but there are some reasons to do that involving supporting of the application this DB is for. I think I will move some tables containing various statistics to another tablespace stored in another file. Those are the troublemakers - they are quite big and will grow constantly in time.
I know this is a volunteer forum and I'm very grateful for your quick reply. I just marked it ASAP because I'm on the clock here and I hoped for a quick help. Received on Thu Aug 20 2009 - 05:34:51 CDT

Original text of this message