Re: Physical Memory Info about Oracle 10g Standard Edition 64 Bit

From: John Hurley <johnbhurley_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 15:56:05 -0700 (PDT)

On Aug 18, 12:55 pm, Rajesh <rockra..._at_gmail.com> wrote:

snip

> Hi Folks,
>
> We are using Oracle 10g 64 bit Standard Edition Database.
> Is there any Limitation like only upto this much max physical RAM can
> be utilized for PGA and SGA?

Oracle corporation has it pretty well documented the various licensing options and costs associated with the various editions available.

Licensing costs can of course be negotiated.

The short answer is no unlike the free version of oracle ( forget the name ) standard edition does not have a memory limitation. Received on Tue Aug 18 2009 - 17:56:05 CDT

Original text of this message