Re: 100 hard parses per second in 10.2 database

From: ca111026 <ca111026_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 00:31:15 -0700 (PDT)

This is complex application, I cannot test it myself. The tests for 10.2.0.4 patch set were done by testing team, they didn't find any issues, but when it went to production there were multiple problems. We rolled back. More testing, second attempt also ended in rollback. Obviously there is an issue with testing but this is not something I can fix. The amount of time allocacted for testing of cursor_sharing change was rather limited, testing team found some issues (basically some statements using different plans) and this was it. Received on Mon Aug 17 2009 - 02:31:15 CDT

Original text of this message