Re: Put Oracle 8i standby in managed recovery

From: Fabrice <emouchet_at_spaminfonietest.fr>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 15:52:05 +0200

Thanks for your help.
I know for Oracle but we can't migrate under an another version for the moment.

And for NET8 how to manage network or standby failures in the time. For example during the week end.
I'm afraid of the stop of the production database if Oracle can not archive its redologs because the remote localisation is unreachable.

Do a manual recover per day is so terrible or impossible ?

thanks
fabrice