Re: configure listener.ora and tnsnames.ora

From: Viktor Zacek <>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 16:46:04 +0200

ilbmbo <> wrote:

> I have already try this, but i can't to connec in thsi way

What error do you get? From postings in this thread I could not you already tried this.

> to connect on my database from client i type comand http://linux-gle:1158/em
> in the browser and i have access to OEM of my database...

Yeah... well... connecting to enterprise manager is not the same as connecting with a locally installed client. You connect to a web interface on the server, and the webserver connects locally to the database (simplified).

Best regards,
Viktor Received on Thu Aug 06 2009 - 09:46:04 CDT

Original text of this message