Re: Error 0403-010 installing CRS Patch in AXI 6L

From: achesere <>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 13:30:27 -0400

I think it is a shell error. I googled and I found many threads with the same problem (error 0403-010), but not related with Oracle software.

Can you debug the shell script? for example:

ksh -x ../

And find (and post here) the error line.

I agree with Laurenz, you should open a service request. Can you?