Error 0403-010 installing CRS Patch in AXI 6L

From: IBM <>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 12:19:29 -0700 (PDT)

I'm installing the patch of CRS from to in AIX 6.1.3 and when I run the in the first node I have the fallowing error:

<b>ksh: -ism: 0403-010 A specified flag is not valid for this command.</b>

Anybody can help me:

All the log:
[/oracle/product/CRS/install] . ./ Error : Please change the CRS_ORACLE_USER id <oracle> to have the
following OS c                        apabilities :
  < CAP_PROPAGATE CAP_BYPASS_RAC_VMM CAP_NUMA_ATTACH > by running </usr/bin/chuser> command then 'crsctl stop crs' and
'crsctl start cr                        s'.
The CSS daemon, ocssd.bin, will not run in realtime without this change
Oracle strongly recommends that the CSS daemon run realtime Creating pre-patch directory for saving pre-patch clusterware files Completed patching clusterware files to /oracle/product/CRS Relinking some shared libraries.
Relinking of patched files is complete.
ksh: -ism: 0403-010 A specified flag is not valid for this command. Received on Mon Jul 27 2009 - 14:19:29 CDT

Original text of this message