Re: Error - Please Help

From: ddf <oratune_at_msn.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 10:12:43 -0700 (PDT)

On Jul 24, 12:31 am, Mirza <mirza..._at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> I am getting an error when I execute a procedure:-
>
> BEGIN
>   SLSTRUCT.CALL_GEN_XML_WEB_SER;
>   COMMIT;
> END;
>
> ORA-29273: HTTP request failed
> ORA-06512: at “SYS.UTL_HTTP”, line 1029
> ORA-12535: TNS:operation timed out
> ORA-06512: at “SLSTRUCT.CALL_GEN_XML_WEB_SER”, line 17
> ORA-06512: at line 2
>
> Please Help
>
> Thanks

Had you actually read the error stack reported to you (you did post it to this group as evidenced above) you'd have found:

29273, 00000, “HTTP request failed”
// *Cause: The UTL_HTTP package failed to execute the HTTP request. // *Action: Use get_detailed_sqlerrm to check the detailed error message.
// Fix the error and retry the HTTP request.

12535, 00000, “TNS:operation timed out”
// *Cause: The requested operation could not be completed within the time out
// period.
// *Action: Look at the documentation on the secondary errors for possible
// remedy. See SQLNET.LOG to find secondary error if not provided explicitly.
// Turn on tracing to gather more information.

You apparently have network problems you need to resolve (clearly indicated by the TNS-12535 error) and, possibly, other errors which can be identified by a call to utl_http.get_detailed_sqlerrm. Put that call immediately after the utl_http call you currently have coded that is throwing the error..

This is the same answer you received in another forum.

David Fitzjarrell Received on Fri Jul 24 2009 - 12:12:43 CDT

Original text of this message