Removing multiple inventories

From: Chloe C <chloe_at_mcrowdd.plus.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 14:03:49 +0100

Hi

for reasons I don't fully understand, some of our oracle servers have wound up with two (or in one case three) set of inventory files (one for database, one for EM agent). This has the effect that enterpise manager doesn't report the full picture on servers, and applying patchsets becomes problematic as OUI doesn't know about one of the oracle homes.

Is there any way of fixing these problem? Presumably the inventories can be merged manually as they are XML files, but this looks like quite a high risk operation!

Chloe Received on Fri Jul 24 2009 - 08:03:49 CDT

Original text of this message