Re: Your Take on Oracle JDBC Drivers

From: Sabine Dinis Blochberger <no.spam_at_here.invalid>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 09:30:27 +0100

stevedhoward_at_gmail.com wrote:

> On Jul 20, 4:41 am, Sabine Dinis Blochberger <no.s..._at_here.invalid>
> wrote:
> > kuassi.men..._at_gmail.com wrote:
> > > The Oracle JDBC development team
> >
> > I don't think so.
> >
> > >would like to hear your experience
> > > and expectation; please take a few minutes and tell us what works,
> > > what does not work for you.
> >
> > If Oracle were to make a survey, they'd put it on their own domain.
> > Shocking, isn't it?
> >
> > (The OP is probably just fishing for data)
>
> I highly doubt Kuassi is "fishing for data". He is a respected leader
> at Oracle Corp., and one of their lead developers on...surprise...JDBC
> related products.
>
> See the following book reference for evidence of his expertise...
>
> http://www.amazon.com/Oracle-Database-Programming-Using-Services/dp/1555583296/ref=sr
> 1 1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1248106769&sr=8-1

Allright. But since Usenet has no authentication scheme, it is easy to spoof, and I personally haven't had any experience with Kuassi.

If he had posted an Oracle site that points to the survey, I would have been more trusting ;) Received on Tue Jul 21 2009 - 03:30:27 CDT

Original text of this message