Re: From Cobol+Db2 To Oracle

From: Revenge <amastrol_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 07:21:16 -0700 (PDT)

I've read something about this....

if I have understood, the best way is Pro*Cobol + Net Express it converts cobol programs to Microfocus Cobol and creates an executable file (.exe) or a library (.dll)....but under linux?

there is no convert process to Pl/Sql but only a new compiled file that, for example, could be invoked by another application that references the lib (I don't know if it is possible by Java, .Net, or other)

Database migration from DB2 to Oracle can be done using Oracle Migration Workbench

Is it right?

Could you tell me other information about this?

thanks Received on Wed Jul 15 2009 - 09:21:16 CDT

Original text of this message