Re: RMAN Files

From: sybrandb <sybrandb_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 05:08:22 -0700 (PDT)

On 7 jul, 00:09, John Hurley <johnbhur..._at_sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> On Jul 6, 5:46 pm, Palooka <nob..._at_nowhere.com> wrote:
>
> snip
>
> > > This is weird.  RMAN backs up our database each night and produces one
> > > file, except last night it started generating more than one with weird
> > > file sizes:
>
> >http://catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
>
> You know palooka for someone who does not actually take a swing at
> many items submitted here ... well you know ... if you are actually
> interested in helping solve someones problem you might ask for more
> specific information.
>
> Just a thought.

Suffering from Moral Superiority again?
So why don't *YOU* ask for more specific information? Strangely enough you are always the one flaming other people for not doing what you also don't do yourself.
You have chased several people away by this. Strive to be the only one answering questions? Or do you think you are moderating this forum?

Just wondering.

--
Sybrand Bakker
Senior Oracle DBA